Oftentimes, we as ladies get carried away with caring for everyone else and neglect ourselves. Now is a great time to prioritize yourself so that you are operating from your personal best. One great way to do so is to start implementing new and intentional routines that make self-care a priority. Elevating your mindset, skin care, hygiene and other areas are critical to elevating your life. You are a priority! Here is a quick and easy recipe for making a body scrub that will make your skin feel fabulous. Check out the video below for a quick demo!
Nourishing Body Scrub Recipe:
- 1 Cup of Scrubbing Agent (sugar, ground coffee, or salt)
- ½ Cup Oil
- 10-15 Drops of an Essential Oil (lavender, vanilla, peppermint, lemon, etc)
- Coconut (warmed)
- Sugar (white, brown)
- Coarse Salt
- Epsom Salt
- Ground Coffee
- Honey (moisturizing, antibacterial, and anti-aging)
- Fresh Lemon Juice (rich in Vitamin C, skin brightener)
- Essential Oils (use 5-10 Drops per 8 ounces, use with caution on sensitive areas and with children)
- Liquid Castile Soap
Place the scrubbing agent in a glass container (12 -16 ounce). Add the oil then the essential oil. Add castile soap for extra cleansing (optional). Mix well.